What we offer
- An experienced and specialised management team to relieve you of the time consuming tasks involved with managing a property.
- Regular contact with both landlords and tenants, making sure you are always aware of what is happening.
- A two-pronged marketing process will see your property advertised in our local high street location and on our website, as well as the major online property portals to ensure the highest possible value from your rental property investment.
- A maintenance and renovation team of locally-based professionals who will make sure that your properties are managed and maintained to a high standard and are accessible 24/7 service for emergency repairs.
- Full management of the whole lettings process.
- collection of deposits
- inventory and tenancy creation
- rent collection and remittance
- conducting of periodic property inspections
- final check at move out
- Above all else, we are here to look after you, your property and your tenants.
Working With Us
Working with Rocket Residential is initiated through a few simple steps:
Firstly, we create a detailed, in-depth property appraisal for any potential landlord client. This includes an asset management plan so all parties are aware of proposed rental guarantees and fees. Following this, clients are offered an introduction to our local property portfolio to show you how we operate and the high standards we maintain throughout every aspect of our service. This will also indicate the rent we achieve and the returns you can expect. Should you wish to continue with us following these steps, which we are confident you will be, we will provide a bespoke contract confirming our responsibilities to each other, and, most importantly, what you can expect in return for our business.
Rocket Residential has been an independent student landlord in the USW area since 2009. This has given our team a wealth of experience in student property management and maximising both short and long term returns. We appreciate that managing a student property can be a very different undertaking to other tenancy agreements. We have extensive and in-depth knowledge of legislation that might affect you and are constantly working to ensure the legality of all our landlords. We can offer advice on HMO licensing and other regulations as required as well as management of all compliance certification, e.g. gas, electricity, water, etc. We are able to provide an annual report that highlights any maintenance or improvements required and can manage this work over the summer months whilst the students are out of term time.
Our specialist ‘professional tenants’ lettings manager, Ashley, has over 12 years experience running professional letting in the local area. Her team has extensive knowledge of the tenancy market and will be able to ensure maximum returns on your property.
What do we charge for our service?
As we provide a bespoke service, we are unable to confirm our management fee until we have completed our property appraisal. Typically our costs are between around 8 - 10% of gross rental income but this is dependent on the condition of the property and the work required. Rocket Residential also offers discounted packages for management of multiple properties.
Whilst Students don't pay tenancy fees we do charge our professional tenants £200, which covers referencing and credit checks.